Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gotham City Comics ~ Mesa, AZ



A few days before New Years 2011, my Wife and I were down on W. Main Street in Mesa, AZ visiting a local music shop when we noticed Gotham City Comics. What caught my Wife's attention about this particular comic shop was the fact that they offered coffee (a HUGE plus in her book)!  Although I've visited most of the shops in the valley, Gotham City Comics had a different feel to it. I was immediately inspired to dust off some of my previous comic illustrations as well a few ideas I'd kept on the backburner for a number of years. On that particular day we talked with Josh, one of the owners, and he explained that they had only been open for a short while. I asked him about setting up some consignment work since GCC seemed so cool. I met back with Josh and Mike today (Saturday, 1.8.2011) and they agreed to set up a few of my ArtWorkz illustrations for the public to purchase. WoooHooooo! ~WmD.

No comments:

Post a Comment